- Make a fader the controls two sine oscillators (use exercise 2 as a start).
- Frequency range should be 0-2000Hz.
- When moving the fader one oscillator should go up in frequency and the other should go down.
- The two Sine oscillators should have separate outputs (Left and Right).
- The fader should also control both oscillators Volume, no sound at the bottom of the fader and louder
as the fader moves upwards.
- When the fader is all the way up (fader sending 1.0) the sound should be muted on both oscillators
- There should be no click in sound when muted.
Module - Separator (for selecting the fader 1.0 value).
Module- Value (to set new values from separator)
Solution Exercise 6
Go to next exercise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11