This is the teachers memory sheet for the first lesson (Mustek10 and 21).
Presentation of me.
Presentation of the students.
Introduction to the course. Aims and standards:
- Its about art! - Musical standard.
Its about craft. - Technical standards.
- Its about being visible and compatible.
The choice of software/hardware. Comparability (software). - Its not about the software. Hardware. -
Its not about being exotic.
How to work. - Describe the studio/historic view (with pictures). http://www.abbeyroad.co.uk/
How the lessons work..... -Internet.
- Assignments, and how they should be delivered (may be Its learning)
- The Z disc. - Two lessons on the Internet.
By the book.
Intermissions. -Building work in the studios.
What kind of music and work can you
do? - You work with your music! (define your music). - Compose/arrange/producing/engineering
(the different roles and how they affect the assignments). - Using the studio for
commercial work. - Working with fellow students and people outside the academy. Handling
- Messing things up.
The equipment doesn’t work.
- Try the operation three tries, and start from start. - Cubase reset. - Computer reset. -
And you could always ask the teacher.